If you click on the Regular season tab, it will bring up the new schedule. I’m not gonna mess with the other pages quite yet, but i will load up the new match scoresheet.
Here are a few notes from the captains meeting last night:
- We are starting the league on October 8.
- We added 3 new teams but we did lose Just The Tip
- James Henninger was elected league president
- Vicki announced that this is her last year as Treasurer.
- We changed the 301 double in double out game (third round, games 5 and 6) to 501 double out.
- The Couples tournament will be TBA in January at Cactus Jacks
- The Prinze will be held at the Bowler this year.
- We will rerank teams for the season after a 6 week mini season. This means that we can totally add new teams after those first 6 weeks if you hear of any interest let James or I know.
- We will again have a Halloween party the week of October 29th. This year we will be at Cactus Jacks. Vicki wants me to remind you to wear a costume. ;)
I am posting the final results now. I actually have every sheet!
One caveat, I don’t run the finances for the league, so I do not know what the payouts are right now. When I do know, I will post what they are and put up a page with the final payouts on it.
There will be a cricket tournament at Cactus Jacks on Friday night.
Sign up starts at 6:30 and tournament starts at 7 pm
I put the playoff schedule on the appropriate page. You can click on it to the left just like the regular season one. If you can’t get it, just call or text me and i can give you a recap.
BTW, all the schedules are alike in this fashion: You play one team in weeks 1 and 3, one team in weeks 2 and 5 and one team in weeks 4 and 6. This means you will play one of the teams twice before you play the third team. With small pods like this, the choice is either that OR every team would either play 3 home games in a row or 3 road games in a row. This seemed like the more appealing option.
I am going to update the team totals right now. Had some unforseen distractions, so individual stuff will go up tomorrow (noonish).
The playoffs will look pretty much exactly like the final standings. The 4 A teams stay there. The top 4 B will be together. The only change is that the Redeyes will drop down, and WTF will move up. (Three Lyons never played Townies, but we’ll assume that the Townies would have won at least 1 game, which means they finish ahead of the Saucers. No possible result moves the Three Lyons to another bracket)
I should be able to get all of the sheets in today, and I will be able to produce a schedule tomorrow.